Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kundli Prediction Free



with your lips' Cause if you say to others that Jesus is your Lord,
and believe in your heart God has raised from death, thou shalt be saved.
It is believing with the heart that man becomes righteous before God,
then confirming it with his lips to receive salvation. ;
From the Letter of Paul to the Romans 10:9-10
(from practical life, the New Testament in Contemporary Language)
;
When I say that "I am a Christian" not scream from the rooftops that they are "holy"
rather softly whisper that I lost, but was found and forgiven by Jesus Christ!

When I say that "I am a Christian" , I'm not proud of my qualities,
confess that I fall quite often and I need Christ to be driven every day.

When I say that "are Christian not consider myself to be strong,
rather declare that I am weak and I need the power of God every day to keep going.

When I say that "I am a Christian" , do not show all of my successes,
rather admit that I've fallen many times and I need God to I can raise and obey Him

When I say that "I am a Christian" , do not pretend to be perfect, my flaws are too visible,
but I also know that in the eyes of God, I have a great value because Christ died for me.

When I say that "I am a Christian" not hide my pain experienced in certain circumstances.
I've had my share of difficulties, but I try to fix the mind on the goodness and generosity of God towards me.

When I say that "I am a Christian" are not holier than you!
'm just a sinner who has found favor with God ...
and I recognize that the only reason for my salvation is Christ's love for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment