Friday, August 6, 2010

Tv Tuner Philips 7130-chipset Treiber

My Way



Frank Sinatra had fully lived the American dream, "the American Dream. " He had managed to be a self-sufficient and able to face any obstacles, the 'cowboys' able to ride a winner for life. Frank Sinatra, at the end of his life, when he pulled the curtain for the last time and facing the prospect of death, he wrote this song, as his memorial and testament: "My way" - "my way".

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clearly
I tell you what is my situation, which I am sure


lived a full life I have traveled on all roads But more
. Much of this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had someone
But again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
I saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course


Each careful step along the road
But more, much more than that
I did it my way

Yes, there have been times, I'm sure you knew
I swallowed more than he could chew
(= I made the longest stride of leg)
But through it all, when there was doubt I ate and then spit

I faced it all and I was standing I did


my way I've loved, I laughed and cried
I had my fill, my share of defeats
So, while the tears stop, I find it all very funny


To think I did all this;
And if I may say so, not understated
"No, oh no I - I did it my way"

What a man, what's the matter?
If not himself, then he has nothing
To say the things he truly feels And not the words
of
one who kneels The record shows I took
And I did it my way.

(translation by Poul Finch)

Honestly, what a relief to know that we must save our way, we should not live our way to try to be happy, we should not get by as possible to please God in our way. As Christians, we follow the example of Christ who, in the most crucial time of his life, he chose not "his own way - away - will but the will of the Father. Jesus, the Creator and Ruler of the universe, He who must not kneel before anyone, has allowed people to betray him, insult him, spit in his face, brutally tortured and finally killed him because his desire was to do the Father's will. Thank God, is risen and is the living Lord and Savior. If we choose our

way to fail miserably to live or die, leaving behind us a memorial sad and dejected. If we choose the will of God in every area of \u200b\u200bour lives we reach the heavenly goal really. Jesus gave us an example to follow: our motto will be, as it was for Jesus, "Not my will but Thy will be done"? I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment